Thursday 7 June 2012

Reading Daily Horoscopes – How Game Are You?

What is the first thing you do after getting up in my morning? On my part, I get up and my first impulse is to reach out for the newspaper. I go through the headlines quickly and then cannot stop myself from visiting the page which features the daily horoscopes for the different astrological signs.

I read how my day is supposed to go according to the astrologer or numerologist making the interpretations. If he says that my lucky color for the day is purple, I tend to believe him try and wear a purple outfit to work. Some days, I feel excited, happy, and optimistic. Then there are days when I feel sad, depressed, or angry. I believe that by reading the daily horoscopes, I can get answers to the way I feel on different days and find ways to deal with the same.

Some of my friends make fun of me and my fascination with this science of predicting the future. They warn me against being resigned to fate. They tell me to concentrate on work and let other things take their normal course.

But, my experiences in life have shown that there is something more than mere hard work that has put winners where they are today. You definitely need luck on your side to make something of life.

The daily horoscopes, numerology number meanings, and numerology compatibility charts show me the direction forward. These predictions prepare me to explore my self, my relationships, and my place in the world with more conviction and faith.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete